Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Transformers

OMG!!!!!!! I’ve been waiting to see this move for over a year, and man was it worth the wait. I mean I don’t know where to start. They start off with stealing a page for Superman and having Optimus Prime narrate a bit but your expecting it, or at lest you are if you know anything about Transformers. And he only talks for a little more then a minute. Then after a brief build up they go strait into the giant robot action. The action scenes are mind blowing and the CGI is to utterly die for, please kill me not I so loved it.

!!!!!!SPOILER ALETR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The continuity on the interrogation scene could have been better, the donuts of the plate kept going from whole, to gone, to half eaten, to whole, then to gone again. And makeup/costuming should have done better work on the dog’s cast. For one the cast didn’t even look real. Let me rephrase that. It could have looked real. All it really was, was white paper tapped in the shape of a boot slipped over the dog’s leg (at lest that’s what it looked like). You can even see that it’s slipping off the dog’s leg when the Sector 7 guys come to pick up Sam. Now I know not many people know what a dog cast look like, especially on a Chihuahua (I do because my neighbors have one that’s broken it’s like before), but that is really no excuse for the lousy job they did on it.

!!!!!!END SPOILER ALETR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But over all the movie was great. The whole culture shock byplay between the Autobots and the humans is priceless. !!!!!!SPOILER ALETR!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Bumblebee’s stunt with the Sector 7 Guys was to die for! !!!!!!SPOILER ALETR!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s a great movie for those who grew up watching the original Transformers on TV and Fans just discovering the genra alike.

I give this film Five out of five dragons and five Autobots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home